NNBS black textured door handles and misc. parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like the title says have a set of 4 door handles for a nnbs suv or truck. Came off my 08 Tahoe and are in perfect shape. Just swapped to chrome ones. Looking for 65 shipped and can send pics of needed don't have any currently but sig pic kinda shows them.

Also have some blacked out denali lights with some wear. Will also send pics just message me. Looking for 70 shipped and will include harnesses to make them work for chevy

And a stock roof rack with cross bars. Make offer

Added:
Stock moldings from my Tahoe paint code 16U in good shape minor fading at the tops. Looking 75 plus shipping because of not being sure how much it would be

Last edited:

yooks11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like the title says have a set of 4 door handles for a nnbs suv or truck. Came off my 08 Tahoe and are in perfect shape. Just swapped to chrome ones. Looking for 65 shipped and can send pics of needed don't have any currently but sig pic kinda shows them.

Also have some blacked out denali lights with some wear. Will also send pics just message me. Looking for 70 shipped and will include harnesses to make them work for chevy

And a stock roof rack with cross bars. Make offer

Added:
Stock moldings from my Tahoe paint code 16U in good shape minor fading at the tops. Looking 75 plus shipping because of not being sure how much it would be
Is this stuff still available? Do you have pics?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the handles, tail lights, and moldings are all gone. still have the roof rack, and might have a set of chrome oem door handles coming available in the next week or two if all goes as planned @yooks11

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JVega