Nitto Terra Grapplers on stock 20" rims??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmbaseball44

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anybody have any pictures with nitto terra grapplers on their stock 20"s?? im really thinking about putting these on my hoe and would like to see a picture of this before i buy them. thanks alot!

Wakinvol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They rode great, handled great, and looked great...just not for me on a LTZ. I ended up swapping them for Michelins, but if I had a Z-71 I would have kept them. Even took my CCM off after just 24hrs and went back all stock!

White07Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
305/55/20 terra grapplers with 2.5/1 CCM leveling kit I love them but think trail graplers look better
651.jpg
648.jpg
with the steps removed
764.jpg
Sorry for the ****** cell phone pics

OP
OP
T

tmbaseball44

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
white07tahoe how do they wear and everything?? how long have you had them on? im most likely going with that setup this week and just wanna know a little bit more.

White07Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got them used but in great condition. So far they are wearing nice and even and slow. I have had them for about 4 months. They are really quiet even on the highway. I keep about 37 PSI in them and they ride nice and smooth. I love them and would definitely recommend them.

Wakinvol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the absence of running boards. Again, that might have persuaded me to leave my CCM on! Dangit

Also the removal of the front valence looks good

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phillip Bradbury