Newbie from Arizona

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TireShredder08

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm Tom from Surprise, Arizona. Picked up my first Yukon about 6 months ago and have been frantically getting it to my specs since. Got the General Motors bug long ago from my dad who has always been a Chevy guy and haven't ever owned anything else. Aside from a few muscle cars I have always driven Trucks and wanted and needed more space. Been down the road a few times with many different performance products for my Silverados and cant wait to test out some new stuff with this Yukon. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Yukon specs so far are - Mcgaughys 2/3 drop, 24" Giovanna wheels, smoked tails, white out headlights, Eibach swaybars. And Superchips programmer. Next up is some serious performance.

Yukon.jpg

Last edited:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard and nice Kon.

I'm actually in Sedona right now with a rented white Yukon ... yours is prettier. :)

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!! :cheers: Do you have any front pics showing the headlights? Do you have projectors installed?

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice clean Yukon, really like the white with black theme you have going on.

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

OP
OP
TireShredder08

TireShredder08

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!! :cheers: Do you have any front pics showing the headlights? Do you have projectors installed?

I ran outside to get an up close shot for you. The quality isn't the best but it's dark and starting to rain. I'll get some better pics uploaded soon. No projectors yet but I liked the simple look of just painting the plastic around the light.

headlight.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I went with the black and white theme to blend a bit more. I did the black/chrome theme with my last truck but it seemed to attract too much attention. The rims are Giovanna Gello with a white trim ring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GKasey