just joined from Nashville

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

Truckie256

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i have found some 2013 tahoe 4wd 5.3L options...in the price range I want to be in...
they all seem to be 130,000 miles plus...if it were my F250, I would say just getting broken in, not sure about a tahoe as youtube has a ton of repair vids on these, but they all look really rough and sludgy

big concerns are rusty crusty frame or body, obvious engine trans noises/issues/leaks, are the ball joints and suspension gonna collapse on drive getting one home. None of them are near me, so will probably have to get an inspection done, get a good report, fly in and drive home.

i am fairly handy and have a pretty good selection of tools including an Autel MaxiPro scan tool.
just trying not to buy a pig somebody put lipstick on

willinnashville

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sup neighbor. I dunno how long you might have been here in Nashville, but it's pretty rare to get as much snow as we got a few weeks back. That said, we do typically get a few days of icy rain and sleet a year and I'm already partial to 00-06 generation of Tahoe/Yukon/Escalades

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660