new yukon guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

offrdr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hello all. just got myself an 02 yukon slt. used to have a 95 tahoe but like this much better. on here researching little tips and improvements owners do to their trucks, as well as trying to find more info on my truck. so hello!

OP
OP
offrdr

offrdr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thanks for the welcome people. and yukondoit-great av. just spent friggin hour in wrecking yard looking for ONE wheel center. eff me. like eighty tahoe's/yukons and evry other kind of center....not a single one for me. i suppose everyone with the polished not-quite-flat-centers dealswith this?

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
post pics of what you need and ill see if i can find you one when i go to the bone yard

OP
OP
offrdr

offrdr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
post pics of what you need and ill see if i can find you one when i go to the bone yard

hey thanks! lets see if i get the pic thing right.....it has the slight indents where the spokes form into it.

Attachments

• 2015-07-18_08-08-24_982.jpg
    2015-07-18_08-08-24_982.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 1
OP
OP
offrdr

offrdr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
on another note-i went to the local gmc dealer yesterday, to try to look up any servicing info to see where i need to start off with service/repair. printed out a warranty report.....absolutely nothing after the pdi at dealer in michigan. zero info. any advice on where i should look now?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n