New To Forum, Found Denali Powerbuy...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D is for DENALI

D is for DENALI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
shit, of course I cant do something cheaply for once!!! lol

so that leaves out headers for awhile, but I will do that mod before an exhaust... both of those come with new cats but they are 1500...

well now I have to rethink my approach... I might just save for the autocal then, so i can tune whenever i upgrade.

sigh.. thought I had cheap power...

im in ozark country outside Springfield mo, so i woukd have to travel for a tune,which will add at least $150 just for travel costs(memphis-7 hours chicago-9 ft worth -7).. probably smarter to pony the extra $250 for longevity purposes because $150-200 of that would be travel expenses anyway...

back to the "I gotta have it" drawing board... lol

I texted a pic of the brake lines to my wife, and she responds, " stop going on the tahoe forum!!!" hahhahhahhahahahha

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score

so that leaves out headers for awhile, but I will do that mod before an exhaust... both of those come with new cats but they are 1500...

well now I have to rethink my approach... I might just save for the autocal then, so i can tune whenever i upgrade.

im in ozark country outside Springfield mo, so i woukd have to travel for a tune,which will add at least $150 just for travel costs(memphis-7 hours chicago-9 ft worth -7).. probably smarter to pony the extra $250 for longevity purposes because $150-200 of that would be travel expenses anyway...

I texted a pic of the brake lines to my wife, and she responds, " stop going on the tahoe forum!!!" hahhahhahhahahahha
Do a new muffler! You will love it! It will give you such a nice tone. Not much in the area of extra power. It did give me smudge more umph I’ve noticed. But nothing serious. But you will love the sound upgrade! I went with a magnaflow 12599 that fits the stock piping and it rocks! And it’s cheap! Lol

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score

Damn... Sign up for Chicago... You can stay at my house, I'll feed you good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900