Very happy I found this forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LurkingLuke

Reaction score
Everyone here has been super helpful since I stopped lurking to do some posting, and it has made me feel really welcome. Nobody has treated me like I'm a newb (both here and to Chevys) but has taken the time to invest in my success. Information, warnings, encouragement, opinions, links, and even photos! It has been a real pleasure, and I look forward to being able to return the favor in the future.

Thanks, one and all, and may 2024 be great.

OP
OP
LurkingLuke

LurkingLuke

Reaction score
Add details of your rig including a pic or two...We all love to see what others are doing with their rides. Welcome from New Hampshire!
I tried during registration, thinking it would go into my "signature" block each time i post. Nope.

Likewise, I can't figure out what part of my profile to change to make that info appear on the left of each post. Nothing.

Any pointers?

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried during registration, thinking it would go into my "signature" block each time i post. Nope.

Likewise, I can't figure out what part of my profile to change to make that info appear on the left of each post. Nothing.

Any pointers?
At the top right corner click your screen name. It drops this menu down. You can edit your avatar and signature there.

IMG_7068.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo