New Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome!! Nice color.

16blkltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Hoe! I'd probably remove that pinstriping though.

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a sharp looking color. Only thing that I don't care for is the pin stripe but otherwise it looks great! Probably one of the few color choices where leaving all the various chrome pieces on will look good, otherwise I can't stand all the chrome on these trucks. :)

OP
OP
Usdmskyline20

Usdmskyline20

Reaction score
So I dropped it off last night to have the pinstripes removed and a full detail done. I go to pick it up tonight and the pinstripes are gone however they didn't detail the interior. So I left it there for another day which pisses me off since I had a 9am appt tomorrow to have a clear bra installed. Just venting here!!

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats I ordered a Tahoe and suburban in blue velvet. They were both built and are in transit to the dealer. I have to choose one. Can't decide

I always have said I liked my 2014 suburban better. I liked the way it looked. I couldn't figure out what it was. For almost three years I could not figure it out. Then I saw the rst. It hit me. I don't like all the chrome either.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645