New Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Usdmskyline20

Reaction score
So after months of going back and forth on whether or not to buy a GM vehicle I finally purchased a new Tahoe. I was skeptical on GM due to the many post about vibration and buffeting issues. Over the last six month I drove two Yukons and one Suburan. Out of all three test drives only one Yukon rode smooth and I wasn't able to work a deal with my trade. This morning I decided to check my nearest Chevy dealerships inventory and saw a blue velvet LT model and decided to go check it out. The sales guy handed over the keys to my wife and I and said go test drive it and let me know what you think when you get back. So we took it and hopped on the nearest expressway and cruised from 65-90 and felt no vibration at all. The truck rode smooth as ever. I love the feel of the seats. I'm very happy and so is my wife.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats and Welcome!! I am sure you will love your 17 Tahoe LT as much as I love my 16 Tahoe LT.

Msalinas408

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Congrats on your purchase. Blue velvet sounds like a celebrity baby name :)
Post some Pics!!!