New skin...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Again, excellent work on the site. Progress as far as I'm concerned. **** said he will be tweaking it a bit so why don't we chill and wait to see the finished product. IMO, It's looking ****..

GarageToys

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I like the new color scheme.

I just wanted to be the first to point out that the pic of the new bodystyle Tahoe is flip-flopped (because the Chevy bowtie is backwards). What do I win?

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess I will be the first to say that I don't care for it. Since I am outnumbered, can someone tell me how to change the dark blue link text color that I can now barely see to a brighter color in Firefox for this site only?

Don't care for it, but could live with it if there is no alternative. There's a real problem with colors not contrasting well so a lot of things are much harder to read. Worst was the login fields that someone already mentioned.

You can swap back to the original skin if desired. Go to your control panel, scroll down to edit options, and there should be an option towards the bottom of the pg to switch back to the original skin if you prefer.

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
I like it for the most part. The blue page numbers could be a brighter blue to be seen better, and the post bost is kinda dark. All and all I like it, and I'm aware Shaggy is making small changes.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I need to to some tweaking of the blue letters for sure.

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
Looks better and better mang! Partially colorblind here... I guess that helps orrrrr maybe not??? Either way seems to work out :shrug:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rddixon

Latest posts