New skin...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thumper_ehhhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I figured out the gap. It's all to do with the settings on your properties for your computer. The higher the resolution the smaller the black line. I have my home computer set on 1280 by 1024 and no black line the computer at work is 800 by 600 and there is a huge black box. Both computers are on ex 7 and windows xp pro. Laptop is on vista and highest setting for resolution and no black line either.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure what balck line you are talking about?

thumper_ehhhhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I turned my screen settings down to the lowest setting to show shaggy whats up with the black line.

Image-0163.jpg

Image-0164.jpg

see the big black gap between the header and the current subject line box. I beleive that is the black line some are talking about. All that needs to be done is those at home just need to adjust there monotors to a higher resolution.

our97ho

Reaction score
Shaggy It looks great!! BUT yes a big but whats up with the large gap between the header of the site and where the post is placed? Is something missing or am I the only one that gets a big gap there? BUT STILL WONDERFULLY designed!!:waytogo:

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess it all depends on your computer's moniter size/resolution. It fits perfect in my 21 inch flat screen.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I turned it off as I didn't think anyone was still using it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu