New moog stuff info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
OP
OP
slipping

slipping

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome thanks for the list. I will be ordering some in the morn. I already have the know and the spider you posted up in a link in my want list. Cool dude.:D

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
act on the k&n now that is the lowest i have seen it lately. and the spider is on the high end of pricing for the last few week.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

oops did not realize you had spider.

19Yukon97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in the process of doing ball joints on my truck... The uppers took me an hour to do. The lowers are a different story. I have a 4X4, so mine are pressed in bearings. I dont think the 2wd trucks have pressed in bearings. So you have should be fine on difficulty. The pressed in bearings are a poor design being it is very hard to press these in. Moog parts are top notch parts. I have replaced everything steering wise with moog parts. Dad's racecar has all mood parts. I actually snapped a duralast idler arm in half with a hammer. Had all the duralast parts in the truck, when that idler arm broke i took all the parts back and told them to give me Moog. lol

OP
OP
slipping

slipping

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in the process of doing ball joints on my truck... The uppers took me an hour to do. The lowers are a different story. I have a 4X4, so mine are pressed in bearings. I dont think the 2wd trucks have pressed in bearings. So you have should be fine on difficulty. The pressed in bearings are a poor design being it is very hard to press these in. Moog parts are top notch parts. I have replaced everything steering wise with moog parts. Dad's racecar has all mood parts. I actually snapped a duralast idler arm in half with a hammer. Had all the duralast parts in the truck, when that idler arm broke i took all the parts back and told them to give me Moog. lol

I want a race car. Haha. OK thanks man!

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Preggapped at .060.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

And burn that harbor freight flyer.

imi4tth3w

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there is absolutely nothing wrong with harbor freight? i mean if you own a shop and need tools, stay far away, but for the average weekend mechanic, they are great.

as far as all your parts go, check out rock auto prices. if your a member at gmfs, they have a vendor section with a 5% off discount code.

I literally just finished replacing my inner/outer tie rods, pitman, idler arm, and idler assembly with moog parts. also did timken wheel bearings/hubs and just an autozone rebuilt steering gear/gear box.

OP
OP
slipping

slipping

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be ordering all my Moog stuff after Christmas when my drained funds come back.

I've had to use hf when right in the middle of something and either didn't have what I needed for the one time use or broke right in the middle because they are right down the street. I like my craftsman and snap on for home and work though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerry455