New Member with New to me Yukon XL Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AltxF4

AltxF4

Reaction score
Welcome. How about some pics.
I will get some pictures soon, but for now you can just imagine a Stock looking 03 Yukon XL Denali in that Gold looking Pewter Metalic with a stone gray leather interior. I am still debating what to do to the exterior since I will be using this vehicle for my business mainly, and I will have to meet customers in the field.... and that could be ANYWHERE (Aerial Drone Services).

One thing I am wondering is if I can find any service history results on this thing? I made my purchase off the clean NICB results, visual inspection, and my gut. I do 99% of my own work, but I would like to know if certain things I might preemptively replace has been replaced recently. Vin is 1GKFK66U63J166186

OP
OP
AltxF4

AltxF4

Reaction score
Welcome. How about some pics.
btfyjc
Here is a picture of her on a mildly cold humid morning.
20180316_082610.jpg

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing I am wondering is if I can find any service history results on this thing?

A Carfax may reveal what dealerships or other places of business serviced the truck. Then you can contact them and ask for the service records. One dealer wanted me to show proof of ownership, another didn't care. You can ask GMC to decode your VIN and give you such details as the day it was made and maybe even who it was shipped to. Compnine offers a similar service for $5 for 5 VIN checks.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! The GMT800 Denali is an awesome rig! Maybe I’m biased cuz I have one too.... haha. The autoride system is actually pretty cool if you have the desire to keep it. I love that it auto levels when I load it down or tow with it. Pretty easy to do the swap yourself to. I watched when my buddy did it for me at the jeep shop he’s a mechanic for. It didn’t look too complicated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645