New member, new tahoe! Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gmtech117

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New member here, just bought my wife a new 16 Tahoe lt. Loving it so far. Added 5% tint on front windows, 20% over the rears to match the front, black vinyl on the bow ties, and added a much needed hid kit (6500k morimoto kit) huge improvement over crappy stock lights. Next up is figuring out some new wheels.

Hope to find some new ideas here on this site, and provide any help and info I can as well, I am a tech at a chevy dealer here in MD.

I post a lot over on GM-trucks- my daily is a 14 sierra all terrain, but there's not a lot of 15+ Tahoe info there.

Here's some pics!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

LGSONE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A chevy tech... I see questions coming your way... Congrats, I used to be over at SS.com and Gm-trucks a ton in the past..

LGSONE

OP
OP
Gmtech117

Gmtech117

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks guys... Yes we love the dark ass windows too lol. We owned the tahoe I'd say all of 12 hrs before I went and got the tint done, can't stand driving without it.

Yukon John

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good !! OK...with the SUN down here in South Florida I waited 3: days on tint...my 2016 Yukon SLE was in the shop getting the Katzskin Leather upgrade. Love the lights !!

mcimma

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice. Black vinyl on the Bow Ties? Please school me on this, never heard of it and was about to buy new emblems...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM