New Member - Just Acquired 2024 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

14point4

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello from NE Ohio.

We just bought a new 2024 Tahoe.

In the first month of ownership I replaced the rear bumper valence with the Dual rear Exit (DRE) type using information, instructions, and pictures I found on this forum. Then I replaced the single exhaust with a Corsa dual exhaust package.

For my C7 Corvette, I have found corvetteforum.com to be very useful, and I am looking forward to the same with tahoeyukonforum.com .

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello from NE Ohio.

We just bought a new 2024 Tahoe.

In the first month of ownership I replaced the rear bumper valence with the Dual rear Exit (DRE) type using information, instructions, and pictures I found on this forum. Then I replaced the single exhaust with a Corsa dual exhaust package.

For my C7 Corvette, I have found corvetteforum.com to be very useful, and I am looking forward to the same with tahoeyukonforum.com .
You for real or what? Pictures are proof here or we just think your daughter is messing with your phone. Lol

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dzg9