New LED taillights install.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

W8TVI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you aren't getting enough light out of your reverse lights, you might want to try a pair of these LEDs I found on Amazon.
I posted some pictures in my build thread if you want to see the difference between stock and LED.
They are much brighter than the stock bulbs, and I love them.

OP
OP
chevrol8t

chevrol8t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it fixed!

It was the side marker lights causing the parking lights to pop! Rotated and now everything works! I was so fixated with the parking/signal lights I never thought about the side marker lights.

Now if you will excuse me. All of this "egg on my face" is feeling a bit irritating... :p

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Still doesn't make any sense, but hey if it works then that's all that matters :chewie:

Led side marker lights ? Did they ever light up before you rotated them ?

OP
OP
chevrol8t

chevrol8t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still doesn't make any sense, but hey if it works then that's all that matters :chewie:

Led side marker lights ? Did they ever light up before you rotated them ?
No only flashed when the signal was on. I guess that should have been my first indication that something was off.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
That's funny, hey we all learned from it , not just you. Here on TYF :Handshake:

OP
OP
chevrol8t

chevrol8t

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's funny, hey we all learned from it , not just you. Here on TYF :Handshake:
That's the truth and I am glad for you and others like you on this site. I learned a lot!

Thanks again!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE