NEW KID ON THE BLOCK - NY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GlensHOE718

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all,

New to the forums. I just picked up my first 2011 Tahoe LT November 2014.

I must say, I love the comfort and reliability of these things.

In the past year, I've made minor changes. Looking to work slowly on getting it to the way I'd like it to be.

Ive changed the OEM wheels to summer time 26's.

And I've swapped headlights/fog lights as well as all interior/reverse/license plate to LED's.

O .. and Ive added solid black bow ties to both front and back of the truck. Really made a big difference.

I'm going to look to drop the truck, but ill probably hold off until our great NY winter is over. And also add a system in next year.

Looking forward to all the help/answers/tips and tricks I can get.

IMG_2444.JPG

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:welcome:

U2's are such clean rims

I think a conservative 2/3 drop would look good

OP
OP
GlensHOE718

GlensHOE718

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
:welcome:

U2's are such clean rims

I think a conservative 2/3 drop would look good

Thanks! I loved the look. and I got great deal on them. so I had to run with it.

I definitely need a drop. I was looking into bagging it. but I've got a lot going on at the moment. So may just opt for the normal drop.

You've got a sweet ride! Everything is immaculate!

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very clean ride....not a fan of big rims but that is personal preference....I agree w Nathan- a 2/3 would complete the look.

twashi43

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks sweet....be careful with the 6s in NY they bend too easily . I just took my 6s off

OP
OP
GlensHOE718

GlensHOE718

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Very clean ride....not a fan of big rims but that is personal preference....I agree w Nathan- a 2/3 would complete the look.

thanks! Im new to the truck game, I'm sure in time, the big wheel phase will slowly fade away for me. Lol. Appreciate the info. Looking into drop being my next mod.

OP
OP
GlensHOE718

GlensHOE718

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks sweet....be careful with the 6s in NY they bend too easily . I just took my 6s off

Thanks man! Knock on wood, I've been good so far. It's grounded me a bit. I'm coming from a twin turbo Beamer that got me into trouble quite often. I'm happy with cruising at a slow pace now. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniordaboi909