New guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
1985 k5 blazer

1985 k5 blazer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So after messing with the suburban it leaks badly from the trans cooler but i put asome fulid in and it will craw forwards no matter what gear i put it in. What could be the cause of this?

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Gene!! That Yukon will be a nice project vehicle!

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So after messing with the suburban it leaks badly from the trans cooler but i put asome fulid in and it will craw forwards no matter what gear i put it in. What could be the cause of this?

How much fluid? I know it leaks but did you fill all the way. All gears? Even reverse, it crawls foward?

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No bugging here, im new here too and everyone has been really great. Friendly, knowledgeable and very welcoming .....everyone but @Cattivo stay away from that guy.......;)

Welcome to the site brother, @Galante is still upset with me after I snuck into his garage and spray painted his wheels pink...these things happen and are beyond my control:cool:

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site brother, @Galante is still upset with me after I snuck into his garage and spray painted his wheels pink...these things happen and are beyond my control:cool:

That was you, woulda never THUNK it since YOU dont drive up to canada......should grabbed that step ladder while you were there bud.......:nolol:

OP
OP
1985 k5 blazer

1985 k5 blazer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Lets see the pink mod! Lol. No I stopped filling when I noticed it was coming out as fast as it was going in. I might just put the cooler off the yukon on and see if it makes any difference.