New Goodies..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
So my DDM lights showed up today!! 8000k 55w and 8000k 35w fogs!! Also R1 Concepts drilled/slotted brakes with ceramic pads. New fog light for pass side. CD delete, BB Tune PCM, and I hope my fatty shorty 6" antenna soon. Of course my fuel pump started to go After all this was ordered. My luck. Hope to get all done this week!! Pretty excited for the lights I must say. A little nervous about the fogs but the rest should be fine..I will update the progress here over the next few days!!

OP
OP
roadrageror

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
well i got the CD DELETE and the PCM in already. its gonna be GREAT having that pocket for my iphone!! and took 5 mins to do. the BB tune will be fun once my FUEL PUMP gets done.ill throw up some pics od the HIDs getting done and also the BRAKES.

OP
OP
roadrageror

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
BAAAAM the new HIDs are in and working sooo good ill take a pic when its a little darker out tonight! the fogs arnt in yet..maybe the weekend as well as the brakes. super simple to install i couldnt believe it.had to take the battery and the horn out to acess the pass side but not really a big deal. cant wait to go for a ride.
picture.php

picture.jpg

Last edited:

Da90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good I really like the fog lights with the HIDs. The fog lights pictured above are they the ones you bought or the OEM ones? I just put the CD delete in my 99 and it is great to have an extra place to put stuff! BTW your Denali is sick!

lowlows18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good I really like the fog lights with the HIDs. The fog lights pictured above are they the ones you bought or the OEM ones? I just put the CD delete in my 99 and it is great to have an extra place to put stuff! BTW your Denali is sick!

ummm he just said that the fogs didn't have the H.I.D.'s yet

OP
OP
roadrageror

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
NOW..the fogs are in!! also have the new brakes in and so far they are working great!! just a few quick pics
picture.jpg
picture.jpg

lowlows18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the pic of the rotors..what side of the truck is that? cause if its the pass side the rotor is on the wrong side...the way the slashes are going the air is going in the middle instead of going outwards

Last edited:
OP
OP
roadrageror

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
really?? cause there was no direction or instructions so we agreed that was the way to go!!! "sigh" kinda funny but not really.lol
so i just googles pics of slotted rotors and there are lots with the slot going forward...i thought that would let air in to cool them better..

Last edited:

lowlows18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
really?? cause there was no direction or instructions so we agreed that was the way to go!!! "sigh" kinda funny but not really.lol
so i just googles pics of slotted rotors and there are lots with the slot going forward...i thought that would let air in to cool them better..

i dont know...i was always told to let the brake dust follow the groove outwards not inwards...but my way could be wrong too...who knows..lol...if the brakes work good then just leave it the way it is

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse

Latest posts