New from Phoenix

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Berserker

Berserker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well came to see sis and went to Vegas and back. Now trying to leave and it's nope. Damn yalls monsoon

That's crazy man. It only rains and storms like this every 4 or 5 years. When it hits though, it hits pretty hard.

Did the rear blocks last night in the rain. Took this picture this morning. No more tire rub and a couple inches more clearance.

IMG_20140820_083235_415_zps680e1fc8.jpg

Rosco

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sick truck, really cool... are you going to slap some plastic conditioner on the trim???

OP
OP
Berserker

Berserker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sick truck, really cool... are you going to slap some plastic conditioner on the trim???

Probably not but who knows, maybe I'll be bored some day and try it out. Definitely gonna paint it after monsoon season ends.

OP
OP
Berserker

Berserker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Olive drab still the plan? I got a 94 2dr which in considering painting a coyote brown color...

Yes I still plan on painting it Olive Green. I take it hunting and would like it to blend into the forest a little better but don't want to do camo. The coyote brown would be cool.

Lotshp

Reaction score
Nice and nasty, only been in AZ just over a year myself and them monsoons are a force of nature but I think you'll be ok with a beast like that.

JOKR88

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Wish I could find some mud holes out here. No fair you guys got more rain this year.
Good looking truck!

Lotshp

Reaction score
Jeff I guess you can only play in the mud here during the monsoon season. Although I heard wild horse pass raceway has a off-road track, but never looked into it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buzarr