New from Houston

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dantheman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up my 05 Tahoe LT on friday. Only options it doesnt have are navi, sunroof and rear dvd. I love it.

rNHjEsU.jpg
DeEf40r.jpg

been using the forum as a resource for a few weeks now looking up common issues and fixes.

i wasted no time with the truck as the DEPO projectors, interior LEDs are on their way already. The stock light output is horrible.

Here it is with my other daily rig. Its a 2000 GS300 Platinum with 160k miles. Runs like a top!
Acx4bb8.jpg

Picked it up cause i needed something to haul stuff around for the house and if needed tow one of the toys around. While i could have accomplished this for much cheaper, i still wanted something nice to be inside. This truck does that very well. No real mods planned for it other than a proper HID retrofit, LED tails, and a CAI. I might whip out the HP tuners and do some fuel economy oriented tuning on it, but i have no plans of hot rodding it at all. It needs bottom seat heaters (seems to be all of them do) and a lower seat cover on the drivers side. Outside has some scapes and bumps but it doesnt concern me much.

oh yea the toys.
Mine 04 GTO, its got some mods...
SNL 346, AFR 205s, TSP 233/239, Fast 92/92, SSOTRCAI, SW LT's, Full 3in Catback with Xpipe and magnaflows, Monster LT1S twin disc, RPM level 4 trans, gforce CF 1pc DS, pedders street II, staggered VMR V710 18s.

465/422
wpw5eRc.jpg

The Fiance's 04 GTO
Ported 241s, Ported LS6/MTI tb, JBA shorties/mids, Borla Catback, Yank 2800, Stage 2 Century Trans 4L60E. Its quicker than it sounds :)
cwmwi27.jpg
Yjj6lnQ.jpg

I will be asking questions as needed and providing pics of the stuff i do. i like documenting cars and my projects with them.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Welcome from the west side! Tahoe looks good, great find with those miles. GTOs look badass man!

OP
OP
dantheman

dantheman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from the west side! Tahoe looks good, great find with those miles. GTOs look badass man!
im also west side. Thanks man. When i saw the listing pop up on autotrader i called them immediately and went and looked at it.

The GTOs have been a lot of work but its paid off in smiles. Now if i could quit breaking stuff on them and enjoy them on the road id be happier! i say that as i start prepping mine for a milder cam and adding turbos :D

thanks.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Dan are you the one from gto forum as well.
I think your the one that sold me a corsa for my 04 gto couple years ago. Name - Gtowhat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coops924