New CAI, Inc intake installed on my 2010 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nrcpharmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
D33650A5-88C1-4D12-B74B-48DF09747E9A-35465-0000103F473560C6.jpg

Ok, I know it been a while since I posted on here, been busy with work and personal things, but I have to give credit where credit is due. I ordered CAI's intake for my Tahoe and although I waited some time for the product to come in, the product is by far one of the best quality products I have seen for these trucks. I received the product within a few days of them shipping it out. When I received it, I did my usual tear the box open and lay all parts down, man was this thing awesome looking. As usual, I briefly read the instructions. They were pretty straight forward, only thing is the pictures really didn't line up with the text. Even with flipping pages back and forth and my 7 month old throwing the occasional fit, I was able to get the removal and install done in under 30 minutes. Boy did it look great under the hood, my only regret is that I didn't go with the chrome version. Now as far as the performance of this bad boy. I had BBP tune my truck prior to the install of the intake and that changed her from stock, I didn't think I was going to get much more response from adding this intake but it seems like she's more responsive than before. Also, she sounds awesome in combination with my Corsa Sport exhaust. I've had a few people follow me after taking off from a light and ask me what I've done to her. I really enjoy the new power under the hood. As far as gas mileage I can't really comment as I enjoy stepping on the gas to hear and feel this girl roar.

Great product CAI, Inc!

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Now clean the rest of the engine bay up to match that new intake ;) How does one have such a dirty engine bay living in Florida anyways ?? :D

OP
OP
nrcpharmd

nrcpharmd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Now clean the rest of the engine bay up to match that new intake ;) How does one have such a dirty engine bay living in Florida anyways ?? :D

Lol I thought I should have done that right after I posted the picture. I live in a new development that just finished being built. 2 years of that will doors it I guess. Lol

Reaction score
Thanks for posting Norman, it looks great! Just an FYI, I noticed that you need to push your intake tube a little farther onto the elbow, it may require a little bit of elbow grease but it will push up more causing you filter to have a little more clearance against the inner fender well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broadie59

Latest posts