New 2017 Yukon Denali - have a few questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Michelin Premier LTX on my 22s. They have about 15k miles on em
now and they’ve been awesome.

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the OEM Michelins on my Suburban with the 18 inch wheels. Any concerns with that tire?

Narcorngr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2015 Yukon SLT. I have the same annoying rattle from what sounds like the rear DS door. I have not identified the cause. Please let me know if you ID. Thanks

Frostyp3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought a 2017 Yukon Denali for my wife a few months ago. We love the car! But after a few months, a "rattle" developed inside the driver's side doors. I can't tell if it's the driver's door or passenger door, and it could even be inside the B-pillar. But it sounds like a cricket is stuck inside there. Anyone know of any quick explanations, or should we just take it back to the dealership?

We also had our first snow of the season last night, and I was really surprised by how poorly the tires performed in a light dusting. Does anyone know what tires come standard on the 22' Denali wheels? And if I wanted to buy a set of dedicated Blizzaks, will an 18' wheel fit over the brakes?

Frostyp3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This probably won't be helpful but when I'm in my Denali alone and greet that annoying rattle, I find that it is a twisted seatbelt buckle rattling against the B or C pillar.

Narcorngr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This probably won't be helpful but when I'm in my Denali alone and greet that annoying rattle, I find that it is a twisted seatbelt buckle rattling against the B or C pillar.
In my case it’s definately not seatbelt buckle. I had someone sit in back seat and check while I drive. Definitely from inside door. Very annoying..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCUSA