New 2017 LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTVP

Reaction score
I get it that your life is in a different place than mine and other bench enthusiast's . If I needed the third row seat I might see things differently. I'm more likely to use my truck with the second row seat back down to haul stuff. In that case I want a full flat floor with no hole in the middle of it. That happens with two captain chairs . JMO

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it also depends on whether we're talking short or long wheel base. With our XL, I think I have had to fold the 3rd row one time in the past year. If we had the short wheel base, I'd be having to folding the 3rd row (or part of it) all the time. With the long wheel base, you'd have to be hauling some major cargo to have to always fold the 2nd row chairs.

When we had our 08 tahoe and traverse, we were always having to fold the 3rd row which is why we went with the xl.

morriskb

Reaction score
Special ordered 2016 Yukon Denlia with 2nd row bench for my dogs, removed completely 3rd row seats for storage
I've swapped my captains for a bench on 3 of my trucks already. The one thing holding me from getting the current gen is that pesky 3rd row which is sloped when sloped. How did you remove yours and are there gaps because of it? I'd love to see a mod to install the 07-14 3rd row for easy removal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo