New 2 Door!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampHound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't checked on this thread in a while, and I can tell I missed a tom of progress. Truck looks super clean! What size tires are you running with the RCX?

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
looks good man. if my new leather ever comes (got stuck in a flood somewhere :( ) in I will be doing the rcx myself

Chevrolado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow I missed the updates too. Looks WAY better now with the lift and all. Very good work. How's it running now? Got all the little bugs worked out yet? :)

OP
OP
2doorfiend

2doorfiend

Reaction score
Yes! Took it through some mud this weekend and everything is still in one piece.
I did just have it aligned when i got the new wheels, but the bolt that controls the camber of the left front wheel came very loose and started knocking around every time i turned, but i tightened it back down and havent heard anything since.

I finally got around to direct wiring the radar detector, and i have everything for the 4hi mod.
Now im just going to junk yards to look for kodiak/topkick door handles. This forum is like a gold mine... I would have never thought of any of this stuff.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pics of the of mud? I've been meaning to do a topkick swap as well

OP
OP
2doorfiend

2doorfiend

Reaction score
new upgrades

finally got around to the topkick handle swap, and while i was working on it, i put on a set of mudflaps i had sitting in the garage and did the 4HI mod. just realized how ugly the differential cover is, i need to repaint or replace it.

photo 5 (1).jpg

photo 4 (1).jpg

photo 3 (1).jpg

photo 1 (2).jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n