New 2 Door Z71 Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

Mike ((P))

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I gotta admit that's one of the nicest lookin stock 2 doors ive ever seen. I'm really digging that color combo. Well worth what you paid, especially with that low of miles.

Beware though, this place will make you want to drop more cash than what you paid for it on mods. Trust me on that!

I've done my share of modding vehicles over the last 25 years that I'll be able to control myself (I think). I may have been a bit more tempted if the color was a little more common, but I have never seen a Z71 2 door Sport in gray two tone before. However, I have nerf bars (my wife can barely get in without them) and some newer Tahoe rims that will go on over the weekend. The rest will stay the same.

96_2DRSPORT

Paper Chaser
Reaction score
that is a sexy 2 dr hoe lol color is nice and i have never seen that grey only other color ive seen besides black, silver, navy & white is hunter green but that grey is sexy lol good buy :boti:

vheim

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Super jealous. Exact color I am looking for. Plus the mileage and price. There is still hope for me to find one like that.

Where and how did you find it?

OP
OP
M

Mike ((P))

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
A friend of mine who is a car dealer and fellow hoe owner called me from our local auction. He picked it up from a retired contractor who only drove it from job site to job site. The price was right so I pulled the trigger. The picture I added is with new rims and tires.

IMG_5499.jpg
[/IMG]

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Holy shit! That looks GOOD! Hey guys, how rare is my color? I've NEVER seen any other carmine red / gold tahoes that are 2 door only 4 door.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redoak76

Latest posts