neeed help guys!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94yukongt

Reaction score
hey guys i just swapped out my tbi to a carb and i need a bracket. I need a bracket for my carb that holds the throttle cable and kickdown table. Cause the original bracket doesnt work. Guys please help. I dont know what bracket i need. I swapped the intake to a edelbrock 4bl, using a holley carb. thanks guys

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Throw up some pictures. the one Ezdaar posted looks to be right. But if not, youll probably have to fabricate one up using the stock one or making a whole new one. GL

OP
OP

94yukongt

Reaction score
ok im using a holley 600cfm 4160 carb. Its on an edelbrock performer intake manifold. Its a 94 yukon so i guess its the 700r4? thanks guys

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Throw up some pictures. the one Ezdaar posted looks to be right. But if not, youll probably have to fabricate one up using the stock one or making a whole new one. GL

Ill get pics tomorow for you guys. I have a pic but cant see anything cause the air cleaner is on. But i just wanna buy one. Ima make a temp one.

One more question, my tranny isnt shifting. Does it run off a vacum or somehting or is it cause my tv cable isnt on properly cause i dont have the right bracket?

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No you guessed wrong, you have a 4L60E ... as in electronically controlled. You need to adapt a throttle position sensor to your carb ...

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you're gonna need TPS for the timing ... and MAP sensor ... or of course you can swap the distributor and do away with the MAP stuff ... lol.

OP
OP

94yukongt

Reaction score
cansomebody tell me where i can ge tthis so i can use my truck please. eithe rthe tranny controller or tps for ym carb. thanks