Need mod ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue2002Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the rear trim, but I think that's just because I don't see it very often

OP
OP
Yukongk

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, I noticed you put your front visors back on despite taking them off earlier. Personally, I want to get some for my Yukon some point soon. How come you put your fronts back on? Just curious.

I put it back on for functionality. I leave my windows slightly cracked sometimes, especially in the summer, when parked. The back ones are sitting on a shelf and I might not use them bc I don't like the shape of them- they dip down toward the rear of the vehicle. Anyway, I cleaned out my window track and used 3m auto tape on the front visors and now they don't rattle at all anymore.

Btw- thanks for the photoshop! My Yukon isn't an XL, not sure why I have the extra chrome on that panel.

Last edited:

Grimes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Easiest way to tell is the real doors cut into the rear fenders where on the XL they do not :waytogo:

Just confirmed that with later models as well. Good call! So where does the extra chrome trim come from then? It's not an SLT thing. Perhaps part of the chrome package?

OP
OP
Yukongk

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you to all who helped steer me in the right direction. I got new rims today.
They are Chrome Esky 18's. I may dip them for the winter, so here's a pic....
P.S. I've also Dipped all badges back.

Attachments

• photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 93
OP
OP
Yukongk

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ran out of daylite, so here's a pic to compare to my original post. I'll take some in daylight tomorrow.
These tires are 3" taller than my stockers, does that mean I'm sitting 3" higher?

Edit: no idea why my pic is upside down

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 19

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
No you are not three inches taller lol nice thought process there though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia