Need mod ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2005SnowKon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where sis you get th at grille? I want to get one for my Yukon. I like the way it looks

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Yukongk

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went off-road last week......grill felt naked, so got a new grille guard. My mentality was- I'll order it see how it mounts and looks and send it back if I don't love it. Well, this thing mounts to 4 places on the frame making it actually useful. And I love the way it looks too. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 43
OP
OP
Yukongk

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Front pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 38

Blue2002Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good, I couldn't imagine going back to not having a brush guard after having one for so long. Good to see you got a new one

OP
OP
Yukongk

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, I'm waiting until I need tires before I get the NNBS 20's.
In the meantime, I'm trying to figure out what else I can do. I see some Yukons on the road that don't have the chrome molding on the rear quarter panel. I'm thinking of removing mine. Thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_1853.jpg
    IMG_1853.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 34

Grimes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ones you see with no chrome molding behind the rear tires are probably Yukons, not Yukon XLs like yours. For offing yours are not, that is up to you. I think that it does play a part in your "chrome balance" however. And trust me, as a fellow chrome on blacker, I know its tougher than doing a simple black out or white out. However, here's an image you can compare to.

Edit: And let me tell ya. If I had the money and the reason for new tires, I'd be all over some chrome 20s+. I put tall, thick tires on mine because these 16s are embarrassing!

Attachments

• IMG_1853.jpg
    IMG_1853.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Grimes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, I noticed you put your front visors back on despite taking them off earlier. Personally, I want to get some for my Yukon some point soon. How come you put your fronts back on? Just curious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo