Need mod ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Yukongk

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol but I'm about 1.5" taller, no? If the tire is 3" taller, wouldn't I be 1.5" taller (half the height difference of the new tires)?

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you improved it by somewhere around eleveny billon times over where you started.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Now lose the bug shield. :challenge:

OP
OP
Yukongk

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you improved it by somewhere around eleveny billon times over where you started.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Now lose the bug shield. :challenge:

Thanks!
Yea, I have mixed feelings about the bug guard, doesn't it prevent rock chips and bugs from hitting my windshield? I'm afraid to find out if the paint has scraped off where it is mounted......

OP
OP
Yukongk

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought Meguairs wheel polishing kit (pad attaches to a drill). Polished em up and popped in the blank centercaps........ Still amazes me at how these wheels completely changed the look of the truck and how much better handling is.
Next mod is the dual battery setup and some lamin-x gun smoke tints for my tails.

Attachments

• IMG_2283.jpg
    IMG_2283.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well Done.....doesn't look the same truck you started with...keep up the good work!

OP
OP
Yukongk

Yukongk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tinted my tails last night....Came out darker than I intended, but I like it! Now just need to do something with the front, I'm thinking black projector housings and black parking light housings from ebay....

Attachments

• IMG_2308.jpg
    IMG_2308.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2309.jpg
    IMG_2309.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 25

Grimes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since you tinted the tails, I'd do something about the amber up front.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo