Need help to make a decision in color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GusSanchez300

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I'm looking to trade for an LT either Black or Velvet blue and I would like for everyone to post some pics on those color. I would love to stick with my Tungsten but there is no LT in that color with the specs I'm looking for.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You really need to go look at the Velvet Blue in person to appreciate the color. Pictures will do it no justice. Check cars.com in your area for a Dealer with that color. Look at it both in the sun and in the shade.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I'm looking to trade for an LT either Black or Velvet blue and I would like for everyone to post some pics on those color. I would love to stick with my Tungsten but there is no LT in that color with the specs I'm looking for.

Why not just order what you want?

IMO, stay away from black. Impossible to keep clean, you need to be INSANELY particular about how it’s cleaned to keep if from spider webbing.

Not to mention you’ll look like every livery out there in black.

OP
OP
GusSanchez300

GusSanchez300

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have, it's deep sparkle blue, from far it looks like a black or purple, I like it but I'm not 100% sure that's why I want to see variety.

I have norcal 3/6 drop kit ready to go in and 26"

So I also would like to see some of the member trucks with mods

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well this makes more sense wanting to see trucks with mods instead of just colors since you can see that all day long at your local dealer.

OP
OP
GusSanchez300

GusSanchez300

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why not just order what you want?

IMO, stay away from black. Impossible to keep clean, you need to be INSANELY particular about how it’s cleaned to keep if from spider webbing.

Not to mention you’ll look like every livery out there in black.

I agree on the black keeping it clean

2015Denali4WD

Reaction score
I say Go with the blue to different. Where I live at all I see is black tahoes and Yukon Denali's.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where I live there are tons of black Yukon Denalis, Suburbans, and Tahoe’s. And ALL are cabs! If you lived here I’d say definitely do not go with black or people will think you’re just driving someone’s cab. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. I’m just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645