Need help to make a decision in color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2011SSVHOE

I'm an egual oportunity offender
Reaction score
Yep Black is too hard to keep clean. My last car was black, and I wont get another black one. When I was selling Chevys I always asked Is there anyone else that will help pick out the color, don't forget the misses!!!

But yeah seeing it in person is the best way to go !

Of course when ya buy em used you don't get much a color choice. I don't like white either. Nothing beats a nice dark metallic color IMO.

OP
OP
GusSanchez300

GusSanchez300

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for everyone's replies, I made a choice and I think it is the best for couple of reasons.

I love the color and to make it even better, is not a common color on the truck, it comes with all the packages I'm looking for and I'm getting a great deal lol

Iridescent pearl tricoat

I'll post pics soon

fp90

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
post it with the 6's on it!

I am in the market for an SLT Yukon, but I am already looking at some 26s for it. Can you tell me more about 3/6 norcal?

OP
OP
GusSanchez300

GusSanchez300

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The suspension may take me a bit but hopefully before the end of November ill put it on as well as the wheels

20171001_133758.jpg 20171001_133748.jpg