Need a new motor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

atis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Adam, if you didnt have a heavy right foot you would get better mpg!! LOL

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
damn you caught me. lol

But it just seems that everyone pisses me off when i drive it, then when your aggravated you tend to his the gas a littttle tooo much. ha ohh welll

OP
OP
A

atis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I understand that. I lived in cali for 10 years, my last 4 in LA...road rage was a daily occurance and the Stang spanked a ton of imports. LOL

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
haha. so you know "that" feeling huh? lol

hows the motor been running otherwise? We never did see that antifreeze smoke show i asked for. lol

OP
OP
A

atis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was dark out so I wasnt able to get a good video...it runs great but I am so soft on the throttle that I get odd shifts...unless I give her a little gas. I still have the occassional hard start.

OP
OP
A

atis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the hard shifts are the TM...I am easy on the gas and I just think that the TM drops the timing so much before the shift that it seems to lag a second before it catches...if I am at 1/4 throttle it shifts smooth and quick with only a little drop off (like normal)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900