Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dcrow92

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have replaced: blower motor resister, blower motor, and climate control module (on the dash). I have Checked all fuses related to blower, HVAC 1 etc that I can see on the fuse box labels. Even Swapped out the A/C Relay. Why is my Blower fan not turning on. Is it a broken wire? has anyone replaced all 3 main components verified fuses with a meter and still banging their heads against a wall? I am stuck and need help. Could it be a common issue broken wire or something? kids are freezing with the weather and I am trying to get this fixed asap. I am $400 in and no success. Please help.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to TYF.

Tell us more about your truck -- year, model, auto or manual HVAC control. Maybe put your vehicle info in your signature so it's always there. It wouldn't hurt to provide a bit of history -- how long have you had the truck, how many miles on it, etc.

Second step would be to see if you have power and ground to the HVAC resistor.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan