Need a 4door tahoe underbody picture

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Im trying to plan out my exhaust path and need a picture of a 4 door tahoe on a lift or something where i can see everything under the truck. i looked all over google, but nothing. maybe some one here can help me out. Reason being, im 3 hrs away from my truck (going to school in a different state) and i want to plan out how i wanted the exhaust routed and to have a good idea before i just pull the manifolds off and do it right on the spot.. thanks! :Handshake:

ravingmadman

Chief Knuckle Buster
Reaction score
Just wait till you see what I'm about to do. this is going to be epic. i need to find an exhaust shop. Beer is manna from heaven. My uncle in law? is a rat rodder extraordinair, and he gave me the idea of doing lake pipes. my rig is lifted, and the suspension members already hang liek giant testicles under my truck, so if i add 3 inch lake pipes along the side of my bish, she won't lose anything clearance-wise, but it could be seriously cool. jc whitney sells them. i think i'm going to do it. maybe in the morning. need to prioritize, and stuff. atomic, you're the man, man. if you need pictures, i'm your guy. i'll snap some tomorrow on my phone. pm me your cell phone?

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
thanks for the link drown! it might help me out a little bit

and to raving, pm sent. thanks guy! haha

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Im changing out my U joints today, ill take a few pics for ya.

cool! thanks mann:Handshake: