Nearly 4 years later, my 2001 Team DC Audio build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
If you have been following my build thread it might be known or probably obvious I absolutely love oem style clear lights. Been hoping someone would make clear style oem tails for our tahoes ever since I got mine. And as of today I got my set!! Got home late so the pics are dark and Tahoe is dirty. Gonna wash it and get some more pics in the daylight. I am so excited been waiting for this forever. View attachment 385143
View attachment 385140View attachment 385141View attachment 385142
View attachment 385145
Been wondering what happened to you. Still loving the Hoe's rims.

OP
OP
Thatsquishykid717

Thatsquishykid717

Annoying guy with the loud stereo
Reaction score
Been wondering what happened to you. Still loving the Hoe's rims.
Yes I doubt I’ll ever change them. Life’s just been busy and for awhile I was using the app for this forum but it started not working right so it’s just been trying to remember to get on here. If anyone follows my Instagram I post videos of my truck and Tahoe. Thatsquishykid717 is my name on it as well.
Good stuff here man! Thanks for shareing!
For sure!

OP
OP
Thatsquishykid717

Thatsquishykid717

Annoying guy with the loud stereo
Reaction score
Yep Tapacrap doesn’t work for this forum anymore. I’ve always used a browser anyway.
I did the same for awhile, downloaded that app and for like 6 months it worked awesome. It was nice getting push notifications whenever someone commented or updated their build thread etc. then that update happened and it wouldn’t work at all. So back to browser for me as well.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did the same for awhile, downloaded that app and for like 6 months it worked awesome. It was nice getting push notifications whenever someone commented or updated their build thread etc. then that update happened and it wouldn’t work at all. So back to browser for me as well.
I used to get updates through my email but that stopped working so well. Now I only get them for new threads I just posted in. Such a hassle. I just look at the link for threads I’m following or new posts when I come on.

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
As I seem to like to do last minute everything lol about a week before our big surf city sound off audio and car show I decided I was gonna fork out the money to recone the subs in the Tahoe finally. Only took almost a year but my pickup kept me from doing that.
Subs pulled
View attachment 385094
View attachment 385095
after cutting out the cones I saw the suspension ripping on the bottom. Most likely from the first enclosure being too big and letting them over exert themselves. View attachment 385096
All cut apart View attachment 385097
Just want to say how awesome DC Audio is. Was in a time crunch. These were shipped on a Thursday and on my door step on a Sunday View attachment 385098

What kind of glue do you use when you recone them?