a sweet, heartwarming then & now : 15 years later

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

denalilex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it’s me, again.
have had to weather 2 heartbreaks.
first being my trans
second being the ‘21 that was all but on its way home.. until i got to NYC & realized upon reading the paperwork that there were some serious red flags about the dealership & i had to make the “mature” decision to walk away from it :( <\3
& unfortunately, teenage me stole adult me’s identity & so interest rates are a sore subject & as such…. the ‘07 has been getting the attention.
the trans is off the truck, &, the 1-2-3-4 housing is, as expected - cracked. so, i should have had this done already but… i didn’t feel quite confident enough so i’ve just been binge watching @NickTransmissions youtube & overeating kettle corn & abusing the excuse of “i don’t have a car” & its been nice.

anyway, the point of my post is that - in nearly every other post i’ve posted- i mentioned the itch to overhaul my dead suspension.
here’s a fun fact - i thought the problems laid in the rear air shocks … which, yes, absolutely problems for sure. but, my completely & totally wrong & underestimated presumption that the fronts were in adequate condition… was absolutely that. wrong & underestimated.

have a look :) i just felt it was .. neat(i have no other word for it lol) to see the two side by side. hadn’t even installed yet & my truck is thankful

i wonder how i hadn’t assumed the fronts had all but fallen off the truck… maybe it’s because i never had operational fronts to begin with. who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

IMG_4733.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar