NBS leather seats in OBS tahoe??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

718frankb

LOCAL 282 TEAMSTERS
Reaction score
they matched perfect i have the denali consloe in my truck also so it looked good.i just couldnt take the fact that is was almost impossible to get into the back even though nobody sits there.i even went to the extent to weld the lower track for the passenger seat to the nbs seat but when i did that the nbs track cut into the carpet on the trans hump when fully foward . so now back to the stock seats with new full carpet

Attachments

• Picture 504.jpg
    Picture 504.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 164
OP
OP
K

kjlegend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BUMP!

I found a set of seats front and rear for a pretty good price. Anyone done this yet?

REAL TEXAS TAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can do it. I did it in my OBS. There wil be NO problems with the seat belts. I'll find some pictures for you. Well I know the from will work, I dont know about the rear.

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Here are some pictures
001-1.jpg
IMG_0508.jpg
CIMG0422.jpg
CIMG0424.jpg

That's a good look.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Cartwright's Z71. Beautiful. I love it. I'd kill to have one. But I'm not loaded and I would never replace my tahoe. One day I'll have both trucks.

OP
OP
K

kjlegend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I'm gonna go take a look at some NBS seats tomorrow (front and rear) they are gray instead of tan like my factory seats. But I think it'll still look okay.

I'll post pics/results as soon as I can.

yukonaetahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where everyone go???? this is like giving a virgin blue b@lls! where is the finished product???? lol i need to know the end of this story!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE