NBS leather seats in OBS tahoe??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kjlegend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if we can use the newer body style seats front/rear with our older body style tahoes and yukons???

My driver seat just broke and its not comfortable anymore at all!

I know you can use 99-00 escalades and denali but I'd rather expand my search to be able to use silverado/tahoe/yukon/sierra/escalade/denali etc...

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
the new body style ones wont work and youll have problems with the seat belt system since the belts are integrated into the seat itself on the NBS, on our obs, its mounted in the B pillar.. Buttttt the NNBS seats will bolt right in!

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can do it. I did it in my OBS. There wil be NO problems with the seat belts. I'll find some pictures for you. Well I know the from will work, I dont know about the rear.

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Here are some pictures
001-1.jpg
IMG_0508.jpg
CIMG0422.jpg
CIMG0424.jpg

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Cartwright what are those NBS seats out of? They look great. And it would go with my black carpet / tan dashboard.

OP
OP
K

kjlegend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THANK YOU! Now I just gotta find some NBS seats :)

I had a feeling they would work fine but I've just never seen anyone with them.

If I ever find any I'll post pics..

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
so now when you take the seat belts out of the Bpillar you have a hole in the plastic, im sure that looks good :/

id rather get NNBS and leave the factory seatbelts in it.

OP
OP
K

kjlegend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should be able to just leave the factory seat belt in if that hole would bother you that much... Ya you'd have 2 seat belts on each seat but who cares... I'd rather have newer more comfortable seats than worry about that. Just my opinion..

Good luck finding 2007+ seats :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs