NBS leather seats in OBS tahoe??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Find the NBS ones and just put a bolt in where the hole is left. It will look factory. I tried it out when I gutted my truck it looked fine. Anyone know where to get the NBS seats that were posted in this thread. They look tight. Tan/black.!?

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
i think our seats are way more comfortable then the nbs seats.. ovcourse the leather on freaking every generation sucks asss tho!!

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cartwright what are those NBS seats out of? They look great. And it would go with my black carpet / tan dashboard.
They came out of a fellow members truck on another forum. I'll PM him and ask him where he got them. I think they are just SS covers. If you were closer I'd trade you seats since im listing the truck forsale.
THANK YOU! Now I just gotta find some NBS seats :)

I had a feeling they would work fine but I've just never seen anyone with them.

If I ever find any I'll post pics..
Yeah they will work. They do not bolt right up but its not hard to make a little bracket to make them work.
so now when you take the seat belts out of the Bpillar you have a hole in the plastic, im sure that looks good :/

id rather get NNBS and leave the factory seatbelts in it.
It would not be hard to fill the hole in and repaint the plastic piece.
Find the NBS ones and just put a bolt in where the hole is left. It will look factory. I tried it out when I gutted my truck it looked fine. Anyone know where to get the NBS seats that were posted in this thread. They look tight. Tan/black.!?

I left my holes open. I dont even notice the holes there.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Thanks for response and I appreciate the trade wish I was closer as well ha. So maybe I should just get some decent covers for my seats. I found these 2 tone leatherette ones that look good for around 250$.

rucr8z2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But will the rear bolt in? Personally would do 4 front seats from nbs..

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
But will the rear bolt in? Personally would do 4 front seats from nbs..

quote from aboveeeeeeeee

If I ever find any I'll post pics..
Yeah they will work. They do not bolt right up but its not hard to make a little bracket to make them work.

Landchipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice look too. The seat design gives it a different feel at first blush.

bai78

Surviving
Reaction score
Anyone done these with the power & heated option seats? Are they plug n play or did they change the connectors/harness for GMT800?

718frankb

LOCAL 282 TEAMSTERS
Reaction score
i put 03 denali seats in my 99 2 door they looked great and were comfortable but i had a small issue with getting into the back seat...not enough track so i put my stockers back in. they are not plug and play ,but very easy to wire

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons