Navigation DVD upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VA929RR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So one would be able to make a copy of the disk they are selling no?
It's been done before on previous discs. This one should be no different......

I've sent PM's to keep the chatter of the board as I'm sure there's some law against it. However, no responses...

On a side note, the FBI hasn't showed up at my house either... So......

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's been done before on previous discs. This one should be no different......

I've sent PM's to keep the chatter of the board as I'm sure there's some law against it. However, no responses...

On a side note, the FBI hasn't showed up at my house either... So......

Cause we don't talk about burning illegal DVDs on this site...

oawspk.gif

EMizzle

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So months later....I finally try to "recreate" a NAV Disc...no avail. My radio wont read it for some reason. And my "original" disc I purchased says that I dont have a Map DVD disc loaded every once in a while when I try to use it.

CWARE

Reaction score
To you guys that ordered disks from this site, did you guys receive confirmation emails from them after making your purchase with shipping info or anything? I placed my order this past Thursday 1/5/2016 and have yet to receive any type of correspondence about my purchase or the disk itself. A few days ago I sent an email to them using the "contact us" option on the website but have yet to receive anything back. Anyone else experience this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Did anyone get the update? i wonder if its worth to upgrade the nav unit with the hard drive instead of a disc (faster throughput). Then again, google maps is so easy and tells you so much more i wonder if this is even worth it.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's nice to have one's car up to date. Sure, the navigation is fancier on my stupidphone but I like what came in my truck. I may someday upgrade it to the 2012+ version, if they continue to update the maps. My map was the last one produced, 2016. How often did they used to provide new discs, every year?

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
For the record.... I absolutely HATED the factory navigation BUT I absolutely love the navigation on my GM1210... it is head and shoulders above the crappy factory navi IMHO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rddixon