my truck (56k no no)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
Trick that bike is completely badass! I'm more of a harley / chopper kinda guy, but still love me some *** bikes.

Sike rides man, just sick!

OP
OP
Young28

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
i have this also. That one is not mine just a pic i found. Same color just a different exhaust. There isnt to much out for these bikes. Waiting on a lowering kit to come out for it. Ill eventually put a wider tire on it but right now i need to get this truck done.
HondaFury.jpg

thanks btw.

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
what kinda bike is that? A victory?

Oh and if I had half your money, I'd burn mine :laughing1:

OP
OP
Young28

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
what kinda bike is that? A victory?

Oh and if I had half your money, I'd burn mine :laughing1:

Its a 2010 honda fury. This is the first year they came out. They wanted to do a chopper inspired bike but for alot less money. I got a good deal on it plus i traded a jet ski in on it which helped out.

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
ah I gotcha, is it pretty "peppy"? I've heard they are kinda doggish.....

OP
OP
Young28

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
ah I gotcha, is it pretty "peppy"? I've heard they are kinda doggish.....

shit mine rides the **** out lol. ONly thing i hate is it has a low redline so that kinda kills it. But its a stout bike for what it is.

TEXAS DEMON

with a vengeance
Reaction score
have you been before?? i heard it was tight

no ,i have been following the coverage of the show since it started. so now that i have a ride again to take to a show iam going. theres another show also border bash. and isnt forbidden fantasys in youre neck of the woods?

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

i say you post pics of your truck and stop posting in my thread until that happens lol. :Handshake::Handshake:

Texas is to far. STC is where its at.

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Oh my tune came in today from black bear along with the fan harness. Got an avs kit the other day to replace the door poppers.

dammm trick have some symapthy hahahahha. man iam going between my retaurants and my family and the shop doing the install.we had it all done but i had to install 4 more valves because of the leaning ffrom side to side on corners.
its coming, its coming

fatnlowtahoe504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no ,i have been following the coverage of the show since it started. so now that i have a ride again to take to a show iam going. theres another show also border bash. and isnt forbidden fantasys in youre neck of the woods?

ook yea looks like i wont be going cus ill be going to Florida the weekend after for spring break and im bringing the truck, so im not going to risk going both ways lol plus all the gas, but idno if it is or not where is it held? all i see is that its held in California and thats way way off the reservation...

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
..... but i had to install 4 more valves because of the leaning ffrom side to side on corners.

Yea. .thats a good way to blow a bag too.. cant wait to see it when its done!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Young28

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

dammm trick have some symapthy hahahahha. man iam going between my retaurants and my family and the shop doing the install.we had it all done but i had to install 4 more valves because of the leaning ffrom side to side on corners.
its coming, its coming

excuses excuses. lol im just giving you shit man i honestly have no room to talk haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts