my truck (56k no no)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Decided to two link?

PS I have the same keyboard
094f900f061edae26596463a99748b61.gif

OP
OP
Young28

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
yea the guy helping me knows them, ins outs and so on. I don't do side to sides so didnt care about that crap. Of course the pinion angle but again he knows how to set them up so he has that under control. He runs them on everything he has built with no problems.

The original setup was some kind of triangulated 4 link..however he for some reason had the lower bars angled instead of parallel and the tops ran parallel.

Which i dunno what that is but it didnt work. From what i read, looked at pictures of different triangulated 4 link the upper bars form the triangle and the lowers are parallel.

you haz the wave keyboard?? i love it, no one else does though lol..

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea the guy helping me knows them, ins outs and so on. I don't do side to sides so didnt care about that crap. Of course the pinion angle but again he knows how to set them up so he has that under control. He runs them on everything he has built with no problems.

The original setup was some kind of triangulated 4 link..however he for some reason had the lower bars angled instead of parallel and the tops ran parallel.

Which i dunno what that is but it didnt work. From what i read, looked at pictures of different triangulated 4 link the upper bars form the triangle and the lowers are parallel.

you haz the wave keyboard?? i love it, no one else does though lol..

Most friends that do mini trucks run the lower bars parallel, at work we run all the bars parallel but run a pan hard bar also.

Happy with the wave keyboard and whatever they call the mouse that comes with it.

OP
OP
Young28

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
yea all the pictures i looked at had the lower bars parallel not triangulated like he had them. Still undecided if we are going to do a pan hard or make a watts link. We will figure that out this weekend i believe.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't remember if you told me, what was the reasoning for changing the rear links? Ride bad?

OP
OP
Young28

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
way to much body roll...just think a small boat in the middle of the ocean stranded..big waves. boat rocks back in forth no control over it at all..

Could it be due to lower links being pushed (triangulated) in instead of parallel? Truck just to top heavy? Maybe i dunno...once the 2 link is done i guess that will answer those questions..

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

oh bracket fit perfect. Well close to perfect going to make one change but other then that i nailed it pretty much. I will make the change then cut it out of 1/4" plate here soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900