My Tahoe is finally lowered!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
LoHoe

LoHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here is pic from the other day of my Tahoe

IMG_7045.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

here is a shot from last night of my Tahoe lowered 4/6 on 24" reps and my boys Avalanche lowered 4/6 on 22" reps

IMG_7033.jpg

MostWanted

Reaction score
Looks awesome! How's the ride? I put a 2/4 drop with 24's on a 2013 Escalade Platinum and couldn't stand the ride...looked damn good though!

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks awesome! How's the ride? I put a 2/4 drop with 24's on a 2013 Escalade Platinum and couldn't stand the ride...looked damn good though!

what kit did you use?
did you do the djm endlinks in rear?
did you cut the bracket off frame in rear?

MostWanted

Reaction score
what kit did you use?
did you do the djm endlinks in rear?
did you cut the bracket off frame in rear?

It was a DJM with the shock extenders. I have no idea about the brackets being cut off or not. I honestly think it had something to do with the auto ride control. It was always trying to raise itself in the rear. I had to put a switch on the pump to cut it off. The shop where I had it done, in my opinion, was clueless. I lowered my Tahoe myself and have been more pleased with it than with paying a "professional."

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
djm springs are not for autoride suspension. DJm also does not have the links for the autoride system which is needed when you lower any autoride truck.

my truck is dropped 3/5 and no issues with the ride and my wife drives it 99 percent of the time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willb

Latest posts