My Tahoe is finally lowered!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
LoHoe

LoHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to make a build thread lol

OP
OP
LoHoe

LoHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the good reviews! Out where Im from everyone talked crap to me when I talked about lowering my Tahoe and putting it on replicas. They was all about big ass rims and all out here. Now that I did this to mine everyone out here is now trying to imitate what I done haha. I love how the same people who talked crap are the ones hittin me up to be just like me hahaha. Love setting trends and I appreciate Tony for all the help to get everything right

Leedogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
most people don't know taste until the see it.

I live in jacked up truck land, and always caught flak for having lowriders...but everyone says something like- "Man I normally don't like lowered trucks- but yours is sweet".

OP
OP
LoHoe

LoHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
most people don't know taste until the see it.

I live in jacked up truck land, and always caught flak for having lowriders...but everyone says something like- "Man I normally don't like lowered trucks- but yours is sweet".

yea u right bro.

Akprosser

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Happy Customer

I have no complaints with the truck after driving over 2000kms on the truck the past few days. I'm looking forward to the next steps..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 61

Akprosser

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank You

Big Thank you to Tony and Brandon for their all their help. Couldn't have done it without You two.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 51

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork