My new toy Z28

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
destroyer1362

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
Found something.. What do ya'll make of this? 5fe0e155.jpg
f257de85.jpg
Its a toggle switch and the wires that are out of place are running from the connections for the gauge cluster fuse. I'm assuming the switch and wires are related. Could it be a kill switch?? I'm afraid to mess w/ it

OP
OP
destroyer1362

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
Never mind apparently the Body Control Module is wired into the cluster fuse on all f-bodys. So it is a kill switch :D

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Now I just need to put it in a better place

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine had a hidden kill switch up under the dash. you know its a great car lot when you have to put kill switches on your vehicles...

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice find.. lol at your buddys harrassing you about it being an automatic.. all that a well built automatic does is eliminate human error..thats IT ... its like everyone assumes youre going to build a balls to the wall car and then run it on a stock transmision....

although.. im SURE a stock civic with a stock will SMOKE a stock automatic.... lol....

Arctic-Rodz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man, i miss my f-body camaro.... been dying to get back in one!!!

LS6 intake, cam, 3.73's, tune, 3k-ish stall = ball park 12's :D

OP
OP
destroyer1362

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
buy these stainless lines off me!

I don't think I can. Management has been firing people left and right and I don't know whose next. I need to save as much as possible right now. :(
My birthday is in November if you still have them laying around I'll have some money to blow by then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DH24YUKON