My Bermuda Blue Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jlaughtr

Jlaughtr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bolted the hood directly to the hood bracket and hinge. I did not have the other bracket and hinge so there was no option. I have had it off and on a few times. From that angle the paint looks shiny...standing by for mount pics....:D

That's my stock hood lol. Said my HD hood should be done week after next. Patience my son!

I took the chrome plastic off and left it at the body shop for color match. I have the center black grille I'm going to clean and put a few coats of fresh paint on. I test fitted it today to see how much i was going to have to trim. looks like 1.25" at least

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
That's my stock hood lol. Said my HD hood should be done week after next. Patience my son!

I took the chrome plastic off and left it at the body shop for color match. I have the center black grille I'm going to clean and put a few coats of fresh paint on. I test fitted it today to see how much i was going to have to trim. looks like 1.25" at least
Yup, at least that. What are you gonna use to cut it?

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
The the center strip that goes all the way across and clips on each side between the headlight and turn signal lights

Leaving the actual grill plastic mesh black
Duh hd grille, I forgot already lol. Yea I have the same plan. Waiting for it to warm up to lay some color.

OP
OP
Jlaughtr

Jlaughtr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heading out of town today for the rest of the week. Going back home to Memphis for the huge BBQ Festival. But had to swing by the shop and check on the hood!! She should be ready when I get back next week!!

Also, what did everyone do with their stock hood? Keep it in the garage or what?

E00266CE-570C-4896-AE01-DC1ED99B42B6.jpeg 7636890B-1766-453F-8FF8-028B5033328A.jpeg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Heading out of town today for the rest of the week. Going back home to Memphis for the huge BBQ Festival. But had to swing by the shop and check on the hood!! She should be ready when I get back next week!!

Also, what did everyone do with their stock hood? Keep it in the garage or what?

View attachment 199440 View attachment 199441
Took my stock hood and put it on cl. Sold it for $100. Did you cut the mesh off the stock hd grill? How are you gonna reattach it.
BTW--Could you post some bbq festival pics. I loves me some bbq:beer:.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 199440 View attachment 199441

:signs1: I stuck my OEM hood in my shed. I actually remounted it when I had the hood repainted after some defects occurred. BBQ....

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Took my stock hood and put it on cl. Sold it for $100. Did you cut the mesh off the stock hd grill? How are you gonna reattach it.
BTW--Could you post some bbq festival pics. I loves me some bbq:beer:.
The grille is a 3 piece design . Mesh and border are one piece. Chrome bar is one piece and bow tie is another. All held on in the back by 7mm nuts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grooter8824

Latest posts