My Bermuda Blue Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jlaughtr

Jlaughtr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I am now in South Georgia for some training for 3 months. Significantly slows down modding when all my stuff is in storage and I'm staying in barracks. On the to do list while I'm here will be:

1. Level out
2. Exhaust
3. New Headlights and Taillights
4. New stereo

OP
OP
Jlaughtr

Jlaughtr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as leveling out, I bought some Ebay keys. Do y'all think I should go ahead and get new rear Z-71 springs since mine are 12 years old? Figured I get the keys, Bilstein 5100s, new rear springs, and coil spring spacers to lift and level.

Thoughts?

OP
OP
Jlaughtr

Jlaughtr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still trying to figure out an exhaust I want. I know I want dual out at an angle behind the rear tires. I've read a bunch about what some other guys here are using, but can't decide. I want a good aggressive tone but with limited interior drone. Of course I already have drone from my tires so a double drone would be terrible I think.

Flowmaster 50 or 40
Carven
MBRP

Last edited:

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still trying to figure out an exhaust I want. I know I want dual out at an angle behind the rear tires. I've read a bunch about what some other guys here are using, but can't decide. I want a good aggressive tone but with limited interior drone. Of course I already have drone from my tires so a double drone would be terrible I think.

Flowmaster 50 or 40
Carven
MBRP

I have used the Flowmaster 70 series mufflers before in other cars, no drone, but not sure one is made for a truck with dual exits. Because of that, when the time comes to do mine, I may just go with Magnaflow. No drone for this old man, though I would like the exits to be behind each tire.

OP
OP
Jlaughtr

Jlaughtr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have used the Flowmaster 70 series mufflers before in other cars, no drone, but not sure one is made for a truck with dual exits. Because of that, when the time comes to do mine, I may just go with Magnaflow. No drone for this old man, though I would like the exits to be behind each tire.

Yea, Ive always liked the duals angled out behind the tires. Gonna have to do some research. Some of these mufflers others guys like don't have a single in/dual out option so not sure i want true duals.