My 5 Alarm Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, which products do you use to detail and for paint correction? I use Menzerna...is that what the pros are still using?
All of my paint correction products come from chemical guys. Their V line is fantastic. I have a some meguiars polish as well that works good. I like their detailers spray, but I also really like the Lucas oil slick mist. It’s a great detailers spray.

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All of my paint correction products come from chemical guys. Their V line is fantastic. I have a some meguiars polish as well that works good. I like their detailers spray, but I also really like the Lucas oil slick mist. It’s a great detailers spray.

I never tried any of the chemical guys products before but a few people I know swear by it...I still use Zaino when I enter my other truck into a car show or cars and coffee events

I'll check out the Lucas slick mist for a quick detail...thanks brother

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure what tapeatalk is but that looks delicious brother!... my buddies actually call me meat lol

Bigbear knows how to eat :thumbsup:
Tapatalk is an app you can use the forum on. I think thats either a pic you or someone else has posted in your thread before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coops924