My 5 Alarm Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just finished getting up to date on this thread. Firstly, Thanks for your service to the city. My brother is also FDNY.
Definitely an interesting build. Love the bedliner paint job. Was wondering if you ever got the suspension kit installed. My 03 Suburban needs some work and was curious your thoughts/ experience with that kit.

Thanks brother, I never installed the suspension yet...to be honest, I don't even know where it is lol...I have boxes of parts everywhere :eek:

What house is your brother in?

JayC33

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
[
What house is your brother in?

He's currently in , 166 /86.
Before that he was on ladder 148, then engineer 7.

Thanks for the reply. Like I said I have to do my front end, and was wondering if that kit was worth it.

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[

He's currently in , 166 /86.
Before that he was on ladder 148, then engineer 7.

Thanks for the reply. Like I said I have to do my front end, and was wondering if that kit was worth it.

I've never ventured down to SI or BK but I did do a tour at Engine 7 years ago

I've replaced some of my suspension parts but eventually I will need to replace them all...I'm glad you reminded me about those parts, I completely forgot I bought them lol. I have to do some serious cutting and trimming with my angle grinder this weekend to fit 2'' spacers on the front end, if it's not too cold Saturday morning I'll see if I can replace some of the front end and let you know if I see any difference brother

OP
OP
C

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure how i missed this considering all i do anymore is look at the forum....yup i got it. Tell me when you want to meet up and ill bring it to work with me. Gimme a day to dig it out, and wipe the dust/cobwebs off it,,,, @Cattivo

I wish I would of saw this yesterday since my job got shut down today due to the cold and 90mph winds on the bridge...I could of met up with you on my way home brother. You gonna be around Saturday?

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish I would of saw this yesterday since my job got shut down today due to the cold and 90mph winds on the bridge...I could of met up with you on my way home brother. You gonna be around Saturday?
Off today and the weekend... maybe early nect week?

I was on the bridge yesterday too.... always look for your truck when i go over, which side do you park on? West or roc?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Friendy